Nsw : Sale/swap 2007 honda accord euro luxury cl9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nsw : Sale/swap 2007 honda accord euro luxury cl9

Will consider swaps/trades for s2000's, dc5r's, ep3's, evo's etc lemme know what you've got

Up for sale is my beautiful 2007 Honda Accord Euro Luxury. I am the second owner of this vehicle. This is a very regretful sale although it is time to move on, as i am looking at putting a deposit on a house and require the additonal funds. So please, no lowballers, tyre kickers or time wasters.

The car itself is in excellent condition both inside and out. And is covered under Honda's 5 year extended warranty until April 2012. I have always meticulously maintained the vehicle since I purchased it from the original owner. It is washed and vacuumed once a week with leather protectant applied to the seats and waxed once every two months using only the best products from the meguiars range to retain the factory shine of the nighthawk black pearl paint. The pictures speak for themselves.

All services have been carried out on time using only genuine honda oils, parts and fluids. It also comes with full log books and service history as well as both original keys.

The vehicle is also fitted with Continetal Sport Contact 3 tyres. The sound system has been upgraded to a 6 speaker surround stereo system with crystal clear quality sound. I have also had a set of top of the range buddyclub n+ spec, fully adjustable coilover suspension fitted to the vehicle ( Can be adjusted or removed from vehicle if buyer wishes to have standard suspension fitted to the vehicle upon purchase or to adjust sale price).

If you have any questions or wish to arrange an inspection, please feel free to contact me, Anthony on 0466 654 642 . Thanks

Pictures can be found on the link to my carsales ad:

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...NAV=A&__N=1216

Clean car. Goodluck with sale.

Comment

Working...
    X