[VIC] DC5 2006 Type S for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] DC5 2006 Type S for sale

Reluctant sale, wish I lived back in the suburbs but living in the city sucks and my dc5 doesnt belong here. Being bumper to bumper as soon as i leave to go work and come home from work. This is honestly the only reason why I am selling this car! Not one of those 'im leaving to go mars next year' sales.

Quick low down of the car:
    installed bits:
    12k xenon lights
    buddyclub n+ coilovers that cost over $2000k with receipts
    AEM cold air intake

bits laying around in box uninstalled:
    ingalls front camber arms
    red honda front badge genuine
    hardrace rear camber arms
    ^^ these items dont come with the fixed price, but another $200 you can take them all

done 99xxx kms and has NOT missed a single service. Brand new front and rear brakes just slapped on.

Does come with a free C-WEST rep front bar sprayed in night hawk black!

The car has two minor imperfections that come to my attention. One tiny ciggarette burn around 0.3x0.3cm in the rear seats. Also on the second last day of uni some idiot backed into my car. The mark is shown in the two booty shots of the car. Both of these imperfections and extremely... extremely minor.

Clean history, not stolen, banks arent chasing after car. This is a really clean and genuine car. I have nothing to hide about this car, please feel free to ask any questions. Car was washed before taking pictures so what you see is what you get. Rego till mid year, just got road worthy done two months ago and the potential buyer pulled out. So yes this is in RWC condition and it cost me $800 including a minor service to do that!!!

$20,000
    (Was advertised for a tad less but since then there I have resprayed and fitted the front bar so that was more $$ spent!)

Please SMS on 0434027870 as I work full time hours till March. Thanks all!!
    Note: You are dreaming if you think the BBS are included! I think I wil be burried with them!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 45SET; 14-02-12, 10:08 AM.

Bumppppp

Comment

Working...
    X