X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[FS] Brisbane BOM 04 Type S

Nevermind

going to respray it.
    Last edited by tamtam; 22-11-11, 03:33 AM.

keyed all round?!

farkin haters

Comment

ouch. i should watch out for my BOM then... :S sorry to hear about the keying! any ideas as to why/who?

Comment

Sucks hey?! My SSS got keyed 3 times and 1 of those times was after i had a FULL respray done!.... haters gone hate!
        S2000
        WSID : TBA
        Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
        Smooth As Detailing
        Incar Racing

Comment

don't know why T__T

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

realisticly you wouldnt of gotten 15k anyway.. theres another 1-2 that could be had for the same price without need for respray..

so ur 15k+2k for spray, worn interior pieces, no log book. ull only get 11-12 for it if ur lucky as it is.. if u choose to repair all that other stuff ull be lucky to get 15 lol..

Comment

lol look whos talking lowballer, don't talk too much shit cause its so easily see through.

"found a genuine mugen wing for $500 in sydney on ebay, I'll give you $200 for your rep"

understandable why my mate didn't sell you the shell in the end.

its like shit comes out of your mouth.

gl and t'c

Comment

i offered your friend twice what the other guy did and said id pay in full that second bank transfer. no explination for why ur friend didnt agree. nothing to do with me low balling.

i never said in sydney. i said on ebay

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/110757481...ht_6938wt_1037

i messages after that listing and we agreed i could take it for just over 600 posted. didnt buy it because i didnt get the dc5.

im not a shit talker, im a realist. just cause you can handle the facts dont mean im wrong.. if u seriously thing ur going to get 15k for an 04 in the least most desirable colour without log books. over 150k kms. thats going to be obviously resprayed unless ur planning to spend 3-4k for a real decent respray. your are absolutely dreaming!!

what have you to say now Fool ? GL to u my friend. u need it much more than i do.

Comment

haha sure thing, just over 600 posted? learn to read international shipping $150 except australia $350. lol

pretty sure your texts say sydney too

its okay to keep dreaming and trying to get it for 11-12k, just cause you want some profit.

Fool? I'm not a fool that pays a genuine price for a rep ce28n's.

touche and thanks for the gl =] won't be needing it.

Comment

Working...
                      X