[VIC] Type S 2006 NHB DC5 93xxx for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[VIC] Type S 2006 NHB DC5 93xxx for sale

Here is a beautiful example of a Honda Integra dc5 Type S. Top of the range, in black, full leather interior (immaculate), 6 speed manual, sunroof, fully optioned all the gadgets that you need.

Bought the car early this year, not a single problem. Just moved to the city and I dont need a car anymore and if I do I can use my girlfriends. Also there is only one carpark spot in the apartment.

Modifications on the car at the moment:
    - C WEST front bar rep colour coded ($800 all up)
    - 12k xenons ($130)
    - Kicker amp and sub ($300)
    - Buddy club n+ adjustable coilovers ($2000 with receipts used only for 5000-7000km)
    - AEM red cold air intake (CAI) ($250)
    - Hardrace camber arms +/-5 ($220 still brand new)
    - Ingalls camber bolts +/- 1.5 ($70 still brand new)
    - BBS LM (Le Mans) 18x9 +20 around wrapped with p-zeros 225/45/18 on the rears and falkens 225/45/18 on the front.

Car always turns heads, engine is 100% not a single problem. exterior is perfect besides one bit where the rear bar has paint peeled off and not attached to clips. The area of missing paint is 7cm x 7cm. All you need to do is repaint that small section and fix the tiny clips and its ready to go.

Just serviced, has new brakes($400 with receipts), wipers, all those little things, ready for rwc which I will include free of charge.

In my opinion this is one of the cleanest Type S Integras out. Treated like a baby, check vicroads for the clean accident history. Not written off, stolen, encumberances etc. All top of the range parts used from oils to lip kits (most with receipt)

Please sms/call me on 0434 027 870

note: Will come with stock Type S rims with 80% tread. Stock airbox given to buyer free of charge with AEM CAI.

Note: I got it up for 21,500 on carsales, i'll let it go for 20,500 if sold to a club itr member :P

For pictures, check it out on carsales:
    http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...d=132F28BB6EFB
Working...
X