Clear All

FS: [SYD] 2005 Integra Type-S in MM

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...d=12EFECB85EC8

SOLD

2005 Integra Type-S
    55720kms
    Full service history
    $24,500

I am the 2nd owner, and I have owned this car since 2008 with 22,xxx kms, and it has been driven by myself who is a car enthusiast who knows exactly how to look after a car.

I have barely have driven it this year and last year due to work commitments in the city life and have finally decided that I would rather see this in the hands of someone else where it can be enjoyed and driven.

No costs have been spared in terms of service and maintenance, this car has a full honda service history with my personal provision of fully synthetic oil every 5,000kms (Castrol Sports Edge 5W-30 and Shell Helix Ultra), combined with regular servicing and religious use of only BP 98 octane ultimate, or Shell V-power this car mechanically is perfect.

The car comes standard with no current modifications, minus an tastefully upgraded sound system which includes Clarion front and rear speakers, Option Audio slimline subwoofer and amplifer. More details can be provided upon request.

Car has always has been securely garaged for the entire time I have owned it so the paintwork is magnificent and impressive as it has been well kept out of the sun, just as it is now.

SOLD

Thanks.
    Will
    Last edited by lowie; 14-08-11, 04:59 PM.

Also note, car with the option to come with Rota Grid 19x9.5+30 / falken 452s and ING+1 bodykit.

Comment

sold

Comment

Working...
      X