Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2007 Formula 1 World Driver Champion is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2007 Formula 1 World Driver Champion is....

K I M I ! ! ! woooooooohoooooo

race summary

kimi passes hamilton into T1.
    alonso passes hamilton at T3
    hamilton goes on the outside of alonson into T4 i believe, runs wide - collects dirt/sand into hydraulics
    bit later in the race - gearbox/engine starts to play up

he goes down to like p18 or something, only manages to get to P7 by the end of the race

well done kimi!!

you are not waiting on the protest on BMW team???...
    ... retired/

Comment

Stewards confirm Brazilian GP result
      Monday, 22, October, 2007, 01:10

Kimi Raikkonen has been confirmed as the 2007 Formula 1 world champion after Brazilian Grand Prix stewards upheld the original race result.

After lengthy deliberations at Interlagos on Sunday evening, the stewards decided not to penalise Williams and BMW Sauber for minor technical irregularities.

FIA technical delegate Jo Bauer said fuel samples taken from the two teams’ cars during their pit stops in Sunday’s race revealed temperatures outside the permitted range.

But in a statement issued more than six hours after the end of the race, the stewards said there was sufficient doubt about the fuel temperatures “as to render it inappropriate to impose a penalty”.

Comment

sweet!

well don Kimi!

what a year for Formula 1 racing!!!!!!!
        ... retired/

Comment

o nah by the time i went to sleep i didnt know bmw/williams were being investigated.

holy shit imagine all that celebration and then lewis wins it. i be one pissed off kimi supporter.

Comment

same here.....dun you need to school or work tony? what time you stay up to...I was too excited and couldn't sleep until 7ish in the morning.......
            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
            1)ブレーキを踏む
            2)クラッチを切る
            3)シフトダウンしなから、
              アクセルをぶかす
            4)クラッチをつなぐ
            :blah:
            インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

haha i couldnt sleep till like 6:30

omg stewards deemed car is ok and no penalty but mclaren wants to protest this...noo

Comment

They can't.....finally see ferrari back to the top.......
                Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                1)ブレーキを踏む
                2)クラッチを切る
                3)シフトダウンしなから、
                  アクセルをぶかす
                4)クラッチをつなぐ
                :blah:
                インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

its still possible that Mclaren will find a way to "win" this years drivers championship... everything goes their way... i wonder why...

i woke up to the best result possible... kimi is a legend!

Comment

mclaren cant make a case since they were in a superior car compared to the scrub cars of williams/bmw....fuel temp irregularities didnt give them advantage over any of the drivers lap times....

this is karma...kimi has been robbed when he was with mclaren with the regular unreliability

Comment

Well done Kimi, would have liked to see your win at Mclaren....but its been an unbelievable year.

Hamilton failed! looking back at the year, where did it all go wrong?!?! Two ametuer mistakes and he lost the title....tough season.

Comment

I actually thought the rookie would get this one! lol..Superb job from Hamilton, what a driver indeed! Unfortunately, how unlucky!! coulda been in history forever!!

Kudos to Kimmi. He was hopeful from the very beginning and its like a fairytale ending. To win is one thing, but to win the title in the very last race by just one point over #1 and #2, and in contreversy...

Great season, however, still needs to even out a bit. Better luck next season to Honda & Super Aguri

Comment

WTF... Hamilton is incredible to have done this well in his rookie year. His result is still tremendous!

Sooky-baby Alonso has quit and looking elsewhere for a seat... Will Renault take him back?

Comment

dont assume what you hear in the media is what is fact. you dont know what really went on in mclaren this year. none of us do.

fact that hamilton is a pom and mclaren is a british team has me thinking that alonso might just be spitting the dummy for good reason. And why was he happy to see Raikkonen win over Hamilton?

Comment

Working...
                            X