Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGCCN Hillclimb - Ringwood (new extended layout) [Pics + In Car Video]

Hi all!

Spent my weekend at Ringwood Hillclimb (Just north of Raymond Terrace) for Round 2 of the Tri-Series events I'm competing in. There are three clubs involved and 4 events for the year, which are all Hillclimbs. The clubs are Tamworth Sporting Car Club, MG Car Club Newcastle and Kempsey Sporting Car Club.

I had a great time and scored the win for Type 2 Under 2 Litre class and got 16th place outright from 73 entries.

Results: http://mgcarclub.com.au/Results/2014...%20Results.pdf

Gallery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/steph7...57644909067967

| 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

2nd gear is best gear!

"Because in a split second, it's gone" ~Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by PG_DC5 View Post
      2nd gear is best gear!
      Yes! Although I like changing gears, this course is 2nd the whole way in my car. Could maybe grab 3rd instead of bouncing the limiter on the top straight but it's really a bit of a waste of time

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Congrats on the win!
        Honed - WEB: https://honeddevelopments.com/ FB: https://www.facebook.com/honeddevelopments

Comment

great work Cam, very well done
          ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by itsu-san View Post
            Congrats on the win!
            Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
            great work Cam, very well done
            Thanks guys ClubITR represent!

Comment

So nice to watch. Well done!
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Well done mate, this pics my favourite[emoji6]
                02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

what did you think of the course?
                  Was going to go have a watch but got busy. I havn't yet seen the extentions they have done so it looked good in your video.

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                    Well done mate, this pics my favourite[emoji6]
                    Bastard hehe.

Oh well, you aren't trying hard enough unless you have a spin

Funny though, I wasn't the only one to do this - cold tyres + sand/dirt from the pit area = very very slippery.

Comment

Lol, your dead right though,
                      It's hard to push your car to the limit if you don't know where it is,
                      It is the same kind of theory which they say made Casey Stoner such a great rider,

What tyres are you running?
                      And what kind of mod restrictions are there in your class?
                      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Working...
                      X