Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WA Barbagallo Raceway

Hi guys,

Kinda of a noob question, but is (are) the raceway(s) open to the public for event viewing? E.g just rock up, pay for ticket and go up the bleachers? Or do you have to be a member of the WASCC to attend? There's the tuning session and drift battles coming up and interested to go check it out. Thanks

The events are open for public. Nolimits night time track event I believe cost $5. Others i'm unsure. Just enquire through the WASCC website. You don't need to be a member to attend events as a viewer. But you should definitely bring your car down to the track :P

Comment

Thanks Norm Called the number on the website, but no one picked up. Sent an email since Wednesday last week but no reply And it's just general seating where you get an overview of the track? Or is it just standing up close to the tracks and only seeing 1 corner, as you see in the drift vids? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsing View Post
        Thanks Norm Called the number on the website, but no one picked up. Sent an email since Wednesday last week but no reply And it's just general seating where you get an overview of the track? Or is it just standing up close to the tracks and only seeing 1 corner, as you see in the drift vids? :P
        pretty much sit/stand and watch anywhere you like on those days, there are some good vantage points around the place, corners are more interesting than straights

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
          pretty much sit/stand and watch anywhere you like on those days, there are some good vantage points around the place, corners are more interesting than straights
          Cool thanks Lonewolf What are the events you gearheads like going too? I'm new to the car scene, when I just got my integra I only knew "hmmm... yep that's an engine alright", and that's it :P

Comment

Working...
          X