Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel alignment

Circuit club is coming up.

i fitted front (obviously) caster kit on my car few weeks ago.
    i got mega front toe in after the caster increase which is normal.
    im want to get a 4 wheel alignment done again to redo my rear camber and toe as well.

heasmans and eastcoast want too much for a wheel alignment.
    i looked into this hard the last time i went for one.
    my last one was at kmac. it was $60 but the nice dude did it $40 all four corners. it was all by hand with no computer tools, no printout too.

has anyone been to wholesale suspension in penrith (at least they arent a franchise)
    www.wholesalesuspension.com.au
    they want $60 for all four plus camber adjust too, printout.

i dont want to take it to pedders since they are hit and miss franchise and want $110 (fixed price for all pedders)
    Last edited by iced; 17-11-06, 11:35 PM.

Heasmans and East Coast charge a lot for a reason, I wouldn't take my car anywhere else for an alignment other than them.

Comment

I did corner balancing and wheel alignment at east coast, thought their price is quite reasonable. They do a good job and good service.

Comment

Originally posted by hebe View Post
        Heasmans and East Coast charge a lot for a reason, I wouldn't take my car anywhere else for an alignment other than them.
        how do they charge roughly? i want to get front camber, toe and castor + rear camber and toe done?

Comment

Originally posted by no_torq View Post
          how do they charge roughly? i want to get front camber, toe and castor + rear camber and toe done?
          I think they charge around 88 for 4 wheel alignment. And if you want the other things you mentioned, it should be another 88 as far as i can remember..... Have to check my previous receipt.

And i second that about only go Heasman.
          For all ralliart colt owners & lovers, i'm please to announce that the ralliart colt forum is finally online and working. Please come and support the site. http://www.rcolt.com

Comment

Collins Honda in Rockdale send all their cars to Heasman's. One of the garage mechs told me "they're the only place that does it right"

I guess thats why it costs more?

Comment

henry u tyre kicker..

should have asked on msn.

Pedders at livo... they do rally cars there and know their shizzle...
              my mate brings his mk1 there to get toe set changed etc etc .. however u would need to book in advance

Project: Machine myself a heavy gear knob

Comment

Originally posted by iced View Post
                it was $60 but the nice dude did it $40 all four corners. it was all by hand with no computer tools, no printout too.
                He can probably afford to do it for that because he hasn't invested $12k in a laser alignment system.

Do you want it "pretty close" or "spot on"? Because that is the difference IMO.
                | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

Originally posted by BlitZ View Post
                  henry u tyre kicker..

should have asked on msn.

Pedders at livo... they do rally cars there and know their shizzle...
                  my mate brings his mk1 there to get toe set changed etc etc .. however u would need to book in advance
                  why am i a tyre kicker

Comment

Working...
                  X