Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the PowerGetter bolt straight onto a DC5S?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will the PowerGetter bolt straight onto a DC5S?

Hey guys~

just wondering im thinking of buying a power getter for my dc5s and i was wondering will the catback just bolt on straight to my dc5s without any welds/mods?

That's what ive heard

Comment

Stock exhaust bolted right up to my aftermarket headers and the powergetter bolted straight onto that so it should fit no problems..

Comment

awesome! thanks steven and p33r!

Comment

Yep, went straight onto mine without any problems

Comment

Cool! thanks for the help guys and i was just wondering how does it sound? high pitched? drowny? ive heard a few clips on youtube and it seems to have a good sound at the top end and when its driving off and whats it sound like at idle?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwjuI6vWohQ

Comment

It sounds slightly louder than idle I believe. Best bet is to ask Stevan / Will
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Nah, not really high-pitched or droney. A nice and deep tone, not raspy at all. It's not super loud either, unless you're really vtecing it. Pretty quiet at idle too.

So I guess that if you're after something that has a nice tone but isn't crazy loud, then the powergetter is what you're after

Comment

haha thats the vid ive been looking at M@lew, sounds good!

@ alex yeah ill ask steven and will havent heard any bad things about the power getter so looking good~

@ ggwpty i love the deep tone so looking forward to it

cant waittttt!!!

Comment

You won't be disappointed let us know how it goes!

Comment

Originally posted by itrboy View Post
                        haha thats the vid ive been looking at M@lew, sounds good!

@ alex yeah ill ask steven and will havent heard any bad things about the power getter so looking good~

@ ggwpty i love the deep tone so looking forward to it

cant waittttt!!!
                        hey dude as mentioned the powergetter gives you a nice deep rumbling tone at idle with no raspiness at all, you might get some nice backfire poping on downshift as well

I love this exhaust as its not overpowering and lets you sneak by quietly when needed however through mid revs into vtec is screams, you will love it

Comment

If i didnt have my spoon.. I would definiately go the powergetter! I think from memory, its alot more deeper than mine.. And pops and backfires are sex sounds!
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

PG's note is pure awesome.

Comment

Working...
                            X