DC5R Ultra Racing Rear Upp Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5R Ultra Racing Rear Upp Bar

Anyone ever used this before??? Had it installed??
    Same prinicipal as the C-Pillar bar...
    Any reviews on this as im opting to buy this INSTEAD of the J's Racing C-Pillar as it sits behind the back of the passenger rear seats while the J's Racing C-Pillar doesnt...

Any information about both bars would be great!!

Regards,
    Grosso

have alook at the BEATRUSH as it clears the back seat better than the J's Racing........I think anyways......that s what i have.

Comment

I've got a J' Racing C pillar bar...i personally think its more of a bling factor. If I had a choice to do it all over again, I wouldn't of spent the money on it. I personally think that It didn't help much in terms of my cars movement. Your better off getting a rear mugen strut bar as the attachment points are 2 on each side instead of 1 on each side for the c-pillar... And for the info the C-pillar bar does sit behind the headrest of the rear passangers. It might sit a little bit higher up than the ultra racing one but certainly does not get in the way of passangers. Heres a picture

Last edited by Norm; 29-03-11, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Norm View Post
        I've got a J' Racing C pillar bar...i personally think its more of a bling factor. If I had a choice to do it all over again, I wouldn't of spent the money on it. I personally think that It didn't help much in terms of my cars movement. Your better off getting a rear mugen strut bar as the attachment points are 2 on each side instead of 1 on each side for the c-pillar... And for the info the C-pillar bar does sit behind the headrest of the rear passangers. It might sit a little bit higher up than the ultra racing one but certainly does not get in the way of passangers. Heres a picture

Cheers dude... Think i'll go with Ultra Racing as it hangs actually behind the seat.. Looks abit cleaner that way IMO.
        I'[ve got a cusco rear strut and about to buy a Cusco Rear Sway Bar 25mm so C-Pillar will complete all my bracing for the time being..

Btw Norm, do i see a chicks purse in that photo of the drivers side door card :P lmao
        Last edited by MYDC5R; 30-03-11, 05:18 AM.

Comment

hahah...i think you've got some eye sight issues haha..its the reflective heat shield. But nice try :P...my missus does drive the beast though.

Comment

hAving some problems with my rear upper bar....
            Can't get it over the interior plastic panels... Wondering if i need to remove them to get the part in?

Comment

Working...
            X