where to tuned k100 in perth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where to tuned k100 in perth

since i purchase k100 in last groupbuy and they put a basic map on the k100, now i feel i really need to after a fine tunes. is that i can borrow my fren's k-pro wires to tuned my ecu??or i can find anyone to help me tuned up properly..

yes u can borrow your friend's k-pro IF they will lend it to you!

Comment

O..so how long it proximately take for tune it up??cause i afraid my basic setting such as A/C, start up,etc will gone once i reset my ecu

Comment

Originally posted by wonton View Post
        O..so how long it proximately take for tune it up??cause i afraid my basic setting such as A/C, start up,etc will gone once i reset my ecu
        You have to erase the ECU to start tuning it from scratch. All items (ignition,fuel,cam) will be reset back to the specific map which you choose for a base map to start tuning from.

Air-Con will not be affected by Hondata erase ecu, It is a separate part of the ECU function.

It could take hours to years to get right depending on how perfect you want your car tune to be.

Comment

since i purchase k100 in last groupbuy and they put a basic map on the k100, now i feel i really need to after a fine tunes. is that i can borrow my fren's k-pro wires to tuned my ecu??or i can find anyone to help me tuned up properly..
          Get in contact with your dealer which you bought your K100 from. They would have all the equipment and knowledge to service their product.
          Last edited by Vincent; 18-11-06, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincent View Post
            You have to erase the ECU to start tuning it from scratch. All items (ignition,fuel,cam) will be reset back to the specific map which you choose for a base map to start tuning from.

Air-Con will not be affected by Hondata erase ecu, It is a separate part of the ECU function.

It could take hours to years to get right depending on how perfect you want your car tune to be.
            so you mean reset back to the specific map, is tat all oem setting?or we actually can tune up from the k100 'flash' map which cost lower time and money on it

Comment

so you mean reset back to the specific map, is tat all oem setting?or we actually can tune up from the k100 'flash' map which cost lower time and money on it
              The K100 'flash' map has to be erased to make way for the new map in most circumstances.

Comment

as i saw my fren say they also can dl some basic map for their kpro if they haven had a proper tune, is that the same as my map they will have.so is the time that tune up my k100 will bout the same as they tuning kpro?

Comment

KPRO and K100 can interchange maps.

Comment

thankz vincent..heard from my fren you are a pro tuner

Comment

I am not a pro tuner. I learn to tune reading from website & asking around for information from different people.

Comment

that pencomputing site is very nice
                        ... retired/

Comment

Yeah , I'm still learning from Conrad's guide, not easy though.

Comment

Working...
                          X