Injen CAI vs Mugen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Injen CAI vs Mugen

Sorry if this has already been posted, but just wanted to know, what gives more overall power on a dc2r, injen cai or a cf mugen intake?

i don't know numbers.. but I've heard mugen was the better option.

injen cai isn't bad depends if you're worried about going through the wet though

Comment

also price wise... injen much muchhhh cheaper

Comment

Mugen all day every day man.. Price is lame but If you be patient someone will part one out.. Got mine for half price, which was great.. And they sound much better then injen it has very deep tone and vtec is nice and linear. Unlike open pod with the punchy crossover. I prefer Mugen overall but one to his own.

Comment

I own and prefer mugen. Gives a sweet whistle at the right throttle pressure.

Don't worry about going through the wet as KC suggested, unless its like a metre deep.

They supply you a splash guard which directs water away from the intake. MUGEN FTW.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by justinfox
          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

I drive fn2 but have fitted both Injen and Mugen.
            The Injen is louder than the Mugen especially at the vtec cross-over point. The tone of both intakes are different as Injen is more in your face whereas the Mugen has a more subtle tone (both are nice).
            Performance-wise, I've found Mugen to give better throttle response across the rev range and pulls harder. Bang for buck though, I go with Injen.

Comment

Working...
            X