after market headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

after market headlights

Any one no were to buy aftermarket head lights.. Been looking ebay and shops.. Haven't liked what ive seen and lot have red indircators!! Any idea's
    sigpic
    128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

what is wrong with your OEM headlights?
    ... retired/

Comment

mmmm looks plain.. and constant water problems
      sigpic
      128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

sorry meant tail lights
        sigpic

Comment

please don't get altezzas. money could be better spent resealing the originals.
          00-0138 ITR

Comment

clubitr is not your friend anymore.

haha dont get those lights im telling ya

Comment

just replace the gasket dude. the oem lights are hot if u got facelift. if u got prefacelift, get facelifted tail lights and a rear bar and u get instant booty!
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                mmmm looks plain..
                shoulda bought a celica, lol!

or simply start looking for a JDM front end conversion!
                ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                  shoulda bought a celica, lol!

or simply start looking for a JDM front end conversion!
                  lol.

If you really want rice lights then that's your decision. I advise against it as a lot of aftermarket lights are terrible quality and generally don't look better in my opinion.
                  sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
                    I advise against it as a lot of aftermarket lights are terrible quality and generally don't look better in my opinion.
                    oh, and don't forget they are 100% defectable...
                    ... retired/

Comment

dont get clear tail lights!! there gay!!!! only lights id replace are headlights ANGELEYES!!!! noww thats hot :P

Comment

I already have the JDM connversion. i was talkin about tail lights LOL yer might just fix them... And i hate SILLY CAR's (celica)... Eat them for breakfast.. LOL thanks guys
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                          I already have the JDM connversion. i was talkin about tail lights LOL yer might just fix them... And i hate SILLY CAR's (celica)... Eat them for breakfast.. LOL thanks guys
                          VVLI Celicas done go to bad

Comment

I think the only problem with those celica's is that they were designed too far ahead of their time. People did not appreciate the spaceship styling then and are only just starting to warm to it these days.
                            sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
                              I think the only problem with those celica's is that they were designed too far ahead of their time. People did not appreciate the spaceship styling then and are only just starting to warm to it these days.
                              so true.....and the inside of them are really plain for a sports car

Comment

Working...
                              X