Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5 wheel hub inner bore size

Hi folks:

Just wondering what is the inner bore size I should pick if I get a set of thick spacer for my DC5 with standard wheels.
    Also is any downside of put some spacers on the car if I want incease the thread width without change my wheel?

Thanks

SL
    Last edited by yakuza; 23-11-10, 12:30 PM. Reason: typo

64.1, just remember to get a hub ring if u get aftermarket rims.
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

Originally posted by yakuza View Post
      Hi folks:

Just wondering what is the inner bore size I should pick if I get a set of thick spacer for my DC5 with standard wheels.
      Also is any downside of put some spacers on the car if I want incease the thread width without change my wheel?

Thanks

SL
      Downsides
      -insurance
      -vibration at high speed/ maybe corning (some) - less of an issue if its a thin one + hub centric

Comment

Now that i had abetter read, i only run high quality spacers, H&R.

Because the rear its ahub centric spacer, i left the existing studs as is, but the front - im running a special slip on spacer that is hub centric, and therefore im running extended studs. I know im running very good quality spacers/studs... I wouldnt use them on the track though.
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Thank you for all you guys opinion, this is the spacer I will to get, check this out please:
          -> http://jc-project.co.jp/p_spacer.htm
          How is that sound?

Comment

With the extended studs. I would receommend it, as once again, I opted for a clean, proper installtion, it ended costing me $350/pair of oem hub bearings from Honda and labour. I wasnt impressed. But for my setup, i liek to run an agresivve stance setup for street, and more clearance for the track, so it'll benefit me,
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
              With the extended studs. I would receommend it, as once again, I opted for a clean, proper installtion, it ended costing me $350/pair of oem hub bearings from Honda and labour. I wasnt impressed. But for my setup, i liek to run an agresivve stance setup for street, and more clearance for the track, so it'll benefit me,
              Why you need a hub bearing? were they play up?

Comment

Nah, no problems, but cos im changing the extended studs..... if u use the eisitng hub bearing, itownt go back inthe same and it'll rattle. i storngly believ ein doings thigns correectly, the first time.
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Working...
                X