DC2R OEM CD Stacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2R OEM CD Stacker

Hey guys. Sometimes my cd stacker in my DC2R gets an error on my head unit, all OEM by the way. Usually I can just go to the boot and eject the cd cassette tray and put it back in and its fine again for a few months. This time I got the same standard error it usually gives me but I can't eject the cd tray from the stacker.

Can I somehow manually get the tray out ?

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Try disconnecting the socket plug of your cd stacker & plug it back in after a few minutes. It worked for me.
    www.above5500rpm.cjb.net

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon SiRG View Post
      Try disconnecting the socket plug of your cd stacker & plug it back in after a few minutes. It worked for me.
      Thanks for the input man. I finally got it to eject and its working fine again. I will try your method if it won't eject in the future.

Thanks for replying man!

Quote:
      Originally Posted by justinfox
      You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Working...
      X