Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCI spherical offset bearings

hey guys

im looking at reducing camber loss and geometry changes in my front lower arms as i have found they are very loose feeling through cornering at the trackdays i have been to. After being in eddies car with spoon lower arms with harderned bushings and ncreased castor that it feels much much better through cornering than mine does atm.

my question is will chaging the stock rubber bushings in the lower arms with solid pci offset spherical bearings, will this have the same effect as replacing the arms entirely in order the eliminate movement and increase castor?

Eddie can confirm but I guess that the Spoon LCAs are just the stock JDM ones with spherical bearings replacing the two rubber bushes. So putting the PCI sphericals in will net you a fairly similar change in feel.

I have been eyeing off the PCI sphericals for a while, mini group buy?

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
      Eddie can confirm but I guess that the Spoon LCAs are just the stock JDM ones with spherical bearings replacing the two rubber bushes. So putting the PCI sphericals in will net you a fairly similar change in feel.

Yeh i am quite sure thats exactly what the spoon ones are like except the sppon arms are modified to add castor with centred bearings whereas the pcis are offset bearings, Im in for a group buy tom they look like a well proven part, lets see if we can get these in for under 250 shipped i think thats not too optimistic with a couple of other buyers

Comment

Im in, since its a grup buy.
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post

Yup that's correct

Comment

in for gb!

Comment

I was sitting at work and got a cold sheiver... then checked this thread...

In for group buy.

Comment

wow 5 sets already! i say we give it a couple days and then well email distributors for pricing, i find using false quotes against competing distributors a good way of lowering price

Comment

I would recommend going to Jeff from Special Projects Motorsports. I myself have ordered numerous hardrace and PCi items through him...I am sure the BYP boys would also be able to back me up on this. He will give you a really good price...and do his best with respect to shipping costs also.

Comment

I have started a thread for expressions of interest in a group buy for these PCI spherical bearing kits so if you are still keen for some get in there and add yourself to the list LINK

Comment

reading and wrongly posting on rick's thread i was wondering if combining todds 2nd gen castor and camber plates with pci beariings will add too much castor??

Comment

Working...
                      X