Mugen Pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mugen Pedals

Does anyone with a DC5R have Mugen / aftermarket pedals installed? If so I'm wondering how you'd go about installing them. On my Jazz I know I removed the rubber tops and stuck the Mugen ones on, but for the DC5R the pedals are different. I want to change at least just my accelerator because the bottom left corner is bent in most likely from constant use over the years.

i think for the accelerator you actually have to screw the mugen one through the stock one. The other pedals you dont.

Comment

i got an aftermarket set installed on ym dc5, had to remove rubbers and drill new holes through the pedals (Not the easiest thing), the aftermarket ones i bought came with new rubbers and look BOSS

Comment

well for type s, i just removed the rubber tops and stuck it on. not sure if its the same for type R

Comment

Type S has the rubber tops. Type R pedals look like this.

Maybe I'll just get another set of pedals off a dc5 wreck, hopefully they're easy to install.

Comment

I lvoe the dc5r pedals, looks so much better than mugen pedals, some day i will put dc5r epdals into my type s
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

^ just get Strut King pedal covers. they look 90% similar to the DC5R ones and much cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip Lee View Post
                ^ just get Strut King pedal covers. they look 90% similar to the DC5R ones and much cheaper.
                thats the brand i was trying to think off.

Also i think if your going to use DC5-R pedals you need to replace the whole pedal box. im pretty certain of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Type S Tony View Post
                  Also i think if your going to use DC5-R pedals you need to replace the whole pedal box. im pretty certain of this.
                  and apparently it's a PITA to do.

Comment

Working...
                  X