rear bar for Mugen lip kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rear bar for Mugen lip kit

u know how u need the JDM rear abr to fit teh mugen lip kit..

Was wodnering if the USDM facelfited rear bar can be used to fit the mugen lip?
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
    u know how u need the JDM rear abr to fit teh mugen lip kit..

Was wodnering if the USDM facelfited rear bar can be used to fit the mugen lip?
    Yep. The USDM and JDM bars are *nearly* the same thing. Apparently the cutouts behind where the number plate fits are slightly different because of the more square nature of the JDM plates compared to the USDM, but this doesn't affect the fitment of the lip.

Comment

Thansk Tom, might look into sorucing a USDM rear bar so its USDM yO! to follow the trend of my stickers and fitment of wheels.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Jsut wanted to double check, a NSW number palte CAN fit a USDM bumper yes
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

if they are anything like the VIC slimline (372 x 100) plate it'll fit with a 3mm of rubber spacers behind the plate.

Comment

Sweet, question, why would the plate need a 3mm rubber spacer? yesoi have lsimline paltes also
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

im gonan wiat for the USD dollar to get weaker and pick up my new bumper
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

Sweet, question, why would the plate need a 3mm rubber spacer? yesoi have lsimline paltes also
                the number plate recess is tapered, it gets thinner the further in you go.

when the plate sits flush against the bar it catches the edges of the rear bar...pushing it out by 3mm gives it the space on each side so as not to scratch the rear bar.

Comment

Ahhh ok, thanks bungsai..

Looks like the need to source a secondhand jdm rear bumper is gonna go out the window now that I founda contct for genuine OEM brand new bumpers
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Ahhh ok, thanks bungsai..

Looks like the need to source a secondhand jdm rear bumper is gonna go out the window now that I founda contct for genuine OEM brand new bumpers
                    audm rear bar from honda after discountw as $690 for me.

JDM rear bar from JDMyard was around 450.

Comment

but the ones from jdm yard i think were second hand?
                      Integra Type R
                      Integra Type S
                      S2000

Comment

U.S. number plates are 307mm long and 153mm high and our nsw slimlines are about 371 and 103, so there is a fare bit of difference there, with the length being the obvious problem
                        not sure how that compares to jdm number plates or the size of the cut out in the jdm bar.
                        wish i had a bit of spare cash, i would have been in for a group buy on the rear bar,
                        let me know how much they are gunna charge you to freight one over here yeah?
                        i thought of getting a new one from the states before but never had the cash to spare, so didn't ever bother getting a shipping quote
                        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

not gonna order for a few months..... loss of licence yO!
                          Integra Type R
                          Integra Type S
                          S2000

Comment

well the level of my broke-ass punkness ain't changing any time soon
                            stupid overseasholiday and building a new house (without selling me old one)is kinda draining on the fun-fundage
                            02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Working...
                            X