BC Racing Coilovers Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC Racing Coilovers Help

Heys guys I just installed the BC coilovers (BR SERIES), and the rear is making squeaky sounds. When i bounce it up and down, and also over humps.

I have tighten everything including the upper mounts 2 rings (It is tighten with a breaker bar, so it doesn't move) and the lower ring (which i adjusted to get the height). Also tightened the 2 tops nuts too, on both coilovers

Here is a diagram of the coilover (Same concept for the rear):
    http://www.bcracing-na.com/HEIGHTADJUSTMENT.htm

Car: Dc5r

happened to me as well

i think cause its new the springs are squeking
    Blaze Orange

Comment

u didnt grease up all the rubber mounts by the sounds of it...but then i just looked at diagram lol theres no rubbers haha

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
        happened to me as well

i think cause its new the springs are squeking
        Is this normal? Does it die down in a couple of weeks?

As my one squeaks pretty loud, and i think its not normal.

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
        u didnt grease up all the rubber mounts by the sounds of it...but then i just looked at diagram lol theres no rubbers haha
        I didnt use grease. If i did, where should i apply the grease? where the spring and the shock meet at both ends?

Comment

i noticed the squeak coming out of my driveway as soon as i installed it, spent 20 minutes trying to find out whats going on.

slept on it for like 2 weeks tried to find the sound again, couldnt hear nothing.
          Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by OMGRX7 View Post
            Is this normal? Does it die down in a couple of weeks?

As my one squeaks pretty loud, and i think its not normal.

I didnt use grease. If i did, where should i apply the grease? where the spring and the shock meet at both ends?
            i corrected what i said lol

Comment

Ok ill get the wheels alligned and report back in 2 weeks..Hopefully it will die down!

Comment

Working...
              X