Jap Spec Civic Type R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jap Spec Civic Type R

Anyone know if we can get these / import them? I know we sold CTR locally but different model so wondering what import rules apply.

Yet another option to consider ............

FD2 -- No ..

Comment

i to only car i'd sell my dc5r for (at the moment)
      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Hmm .. Yeah I'm trying to work out what is most sensible thing for me to do..

Continue to dump money into the DC2R and a new engine or sell it to some lucky person and perhaps get out of the FWD game

ie. RX8 or Evo.

Comment

I thought there was a guy here on this forum who got one, $50k to $60k, in QLD?

Comment

I think this is the one?
            http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...highlight=fd2r

Comment

Bugger -- Didn't think they were that expensive. For that sort of money i'm better of keeping the R.. And based on the performance of Cyber Evo.. Crazy.

I heard that the rx7 at Time Attack was running around 300whp -- nuts time for that power output.

Comment

Originally posted by maracer View Post
                some more pics here
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Originally posted by ewendc2r View Post
                  Bugger -- Didn't think they were that expensive. For that sort of money i'm better of keeping the R.. And based on the performance of Cyber Evo.. Crazy.

I heard that the rx7 at Time Attack was running around 300whp -- nuts time for that power output.
                  Which RX7? There were a few at Superlap.

Keep the DC2R, there will always be something newer and faster. If you intend to compete in a specific race category buy a suitable car and keep the DC2R anyway, but then be prepared for a very empty wallet . The only way to end up with a small fortune from racing is to start with a large one.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                    Which RX7? There were a few at Superlap.

Keep the DC2R, there will always be something newer and faster. If you intend to compete in a specific race category buy a suitable car and keep the DC2R anyway, but then be prepared for a very empty wallet . The only way to end up with a small fortune from racing is to start with a large one.
                    Quoted for the truth. How we love our money pits
                    DC5S

Comment

LOL - just saw this..

Yeah -- Keeping it, went for a drive and thought 'can I honestly part with this??' LOL!!

Panspeed RX7 -- Insider info :P

Also the Cyber Evo was using a borrowed head *wink* crazy huh?

Starting to source parts -- Don't want to go K series, maybe they're better but I want to keep as originial as possible.. So B20 it is, but a litte more 'nuts' than people have seen around .. Starting with a sleeved block..

Checked out hte other EP3 Type R's etc .. I dont think i'd be that impressed and the looks shit me..

Comment

LOL - just saw this..

but I want to keep as originial as possible.. So B20 it is, but a litte more 'nuts' than people have seen around .. Starting with a sleeved block..
                        I like this idea : )

Good luck!

Comment

Hmm .. Yeah I'm trying to work out what is most sensible thing for me to do..

Continue to dump money into the DC2R and a new engine or sell it to some lucky person and perhaps get out of the FWD game

ie. RX8 or Evo.
                          What kind of car do you want? AWD-RWD-FWD? An Integra is never going to be an AWD or RWD no matter how much $$ you pour into it, within reason, lol.

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by justinfox
                          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Working...
                          X