Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headlights

Does ever dc2 find that their headlights are crap? i just got brand new lights cuz i smashed the front of my car and even still i can hardly see anything in the dark. Is HID's the only option? btw obv talking about the aus spec not jap

standard lighting is crap.... so i upgraded to 6000k hids ...if i were in ur shoes id go with hids

Comment

make sure they are aimed properly.
      ... retired/

Comment

4300k HID or nothing...

6000k+ glary blue crap lights annoy the shit out of oncoming drivers and don't have as much light output as 4300k anyway.
        | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

depends on the brand :P my 6000ks are more white than blue...its the 800ks that are really bright

Comment

8000K actually have less light and more blue/purple...
            brightest is 4300K

Comment

Originally posted by Type Nin View Post
              Does ever dc2 find that their headlights are crap? i just got brand new lights cuz i smashed the front of my car and even still i can hardly see anything in the dark. Is HID's the only option? btw obv talking about the aus spec not jap
              Read this thread and link..

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ght=HID+lights

Quote:
              Originally Posted by justinfox
              You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

Working...
              X