D2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D2

D2 coilovers, has anyone heard of these(basic ones)??

Yes. I saw them first on Ebay. I think there a lower spec suspension man. What do you plan on putting them into ?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

dont plan on, their already on LOL, my cars a dc2 integra type r, reason ive posted this is because im having some trouble with them, its very bumpy even more so than stock, and on pot holes etc makes this loud banging noise, i googled it and someone said its cuz their faulty if its been over a year suck cuz warrante is over, and some other people said their good they just had some problems installing them and if not done correctly then u would have issues with them like i have. Thing is car came with them on and they dont come with much of an instruction manual either.

Anyone able to help me out on ideas of know what the problem is??

Comment

maybe it has leaked?
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

take it to a suspension workshop so they can look at it.
          sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

anyone know of any good suspension workshops in melbourne? i cant ever seen to find one that actualy do know suspension

Comment

centreline suspension in thomastown

Comment

go see rob at suspension centre in kielba...
                my sale thread 21.01.12
                CLICK & BUY AWAY

Comment

Working...
                X