JDM LCA bushings = AUDM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM LCA bushings = AUDM?

Im currently running Front JDM LCA's on my Dc5R and my question is, Can we fit LCA bushings made for AUDM LCA into the JDM LCA?

a more accurate question would be, can we fit http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/ENS-16-3116R.html into JDM LCA running JDM Dc5R front sway.

The bushings on my LCA has cracked and im looking for a replacement. If someone has any recommendations i could get locally as well would be great.

thanks.
    bansai! Ling Longs

theres a dude selling a new mugen set on ebay, aus seller, i'm assuming they'ed be for a jdm type-r so they should fit, check it out with seller
    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

No idea whether the bushes for the JDM LCAs are the same as the steel AUDM/USDM ones but just get the Mugen bushes for assured fitment and OEM quality and fitment . 51391-XK5-S0N0 is the part number the Mugen catalog lists.

Comment

thanks gunspoon and thanks charger. ive looked at the mugen ones, abit expensive. Any idea where i could get OEM JDM ones? or am i stuck with mugen as my only safest option.
        bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

hmm cant find anything on ebay or anything.. any idea where i could get my hands on a set of either the mugen or the OEM JDM front LCA bushes?

EDIT: i noticed on this site http://www.kingmotorsports.com/category.aspx?cat=37 They listed the Mugen Front compliance bushing 51391-XK5-S0N0 for the RSX-type S -02-04. does this mean they are the same and interchangeable? is it safe to assume the bushings made for USDM/AUDM LCA can be used on the JDM LCA... ahaha =/

EDIT again: i emailed the guy and he replied.

"Thank you for your email. The Mugen bushings for the DC5 chassis fit both the JDM and USDM front control arms. We have them in stock and ready to ship!

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards"
          Last edited by jj17; 28-05-10, 01:06 AM.
          bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Working...
          X