Side Indicator Delete.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Side Indicator Delete.

Saw some pics of some USDM DC2's and some don't have any side indicator.

My question is, is it illegal to delete that indicator over here in Australia. I think the car looks sooo much cleaner without it.....

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

i would say definitely illegal
    sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Doubt you would ever get picked up about it though?

Quote:
      You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

Comment

Originally posted by DC2R View Post
        Doubt you would ever get picked up about it though?
        Dude. if you had an accident by merging into someone you would be super fucked. The other person wouldn't have any warning as your side indicators were not there. Do you think any insurance company would pay up if they discovered you had illegally removed those indicators?

Why would you even bother? It's not all about getting caught or not...
        sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by Didz View Post
          Dude. if you had an accident by merging into someone you would be super fucked. The other person wouldn't have any warning as your side indicators were not there. Do you think any insurance company would pay up if they discovered you had illegally removed those indicators?

Why would you even bother? It's not all about getting caught or not...
          I saw that post coming.. Hmmm, delete the side indicator and get mirrors with amber LED's in them.

Just looks so much cleaner, but anyhoot.

Quote:

Comment

Just leave it as it is.. Dont have to be like a DC2R in the USA. (from the size of the truck in the background)

Comment

ADR breach = insurance denial
              ... retired/

Comment

I think it looks naked without them personally. To each their own, I guess!
                | 1991 Formula Red NSX | 1999 CW DC2R #00-193 | 2013 Black CBR1000RR

"And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high." - Ayrton Senna

Comment

how bout you change your indicators on your front bar to orange?
                  Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by TypeSexy View Post
                    how bout you change your indicators on your front bar to orange?
                    USDM indicators are ftl.

Quote:

Comment

haha its an easier mod and it looks nice
                      Blaze Orange

Comment

Working...
                      X