any suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any suggestions?

iv had my dc2r for a while now and i want to do some work on it: cold air, headers, tune etc
    problem is i dont know who i can go to. can you guys give me names of a few places, trustworthy and realiable. would be much appreciated .

I bought all the items separately and had them installed locally or did it myself.

For a tune, I guess it depends on what ECU you end up purchasing?

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

i can help you purchase all the parts and install, and arrange a ECU tune via TODA Racing...

you keen to DIY or what a drive in/drive out job?
      ... retired/

Comment

dont strictly stick to businesses here in OZ, sure they may have stock ready to go but if you actually shop around overseas you'll definately go to sleep smiling with the exact parts you want and a cheaper price

try
        rhdjapan.com
        perfectrun.com
        nengun.com

or even jump onto hondatech and browse some the traders on there

good luck!

Comment

http://www.hondamarketplace.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

remember you can only bring in 1000aud worth of stuff before you get charge taxes...
          ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
            i can help you purchase all the parts and install, and arrange a ECU tune via TODA Racing...

you keen to DIY or what a drive in/drive out job?
            Hey dude. I wish I could do it my self, I hardly know anything about cars. A drive in drive out sounds good. If you could help me purchase and install the parts, that would be awesome. About the ecu I think I should leave that till later, need to save up a bit more for that. But yea, like I said if u could help me that would be great. Cheers

Comment

Working...
            X