Indentifying tune on Power FC commander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indentifying tune on Power FC commander

Feel pretty embarrassed asking but using the command on the power fc how am i able to tell if i still have my tune.
    Recently changed battery and had a bit of trouble starting the car, plus it seems to be knocking quite a lot.

thanks

I think its been discussed here before. If you disconnect your battery you won't lose the tune on your aftermarket ECU.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

yeah, unless you shorted it out or clicked on 'initialise' it should stay in there...
      ... retired/

Comment

thanks but is there a section under settings for example that will be distinctly different to a stock tune?

Comment

only your tuner would know...

and if they use FC-datalogit to tune then they can disguise it too...

is your VTEC different?
          ... retired/

Comment

yeah my VTEC seems to come on higher in the range, full consumption is up, and like i said its constantly knocking when i pick up the throttle.

im sure i have lost the tune. just wanted to know if it was clear to be seen on the commander

Comment

well contact your tuner an he can upload it for you again!
              ... retired/

Comment

Working...
              X