Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Windscreen

Hi all,

will do a proper introduction in another thread, but here for the moment, my windscreen looks like the previous owner left the whipers running for 12 months straight with no water on the windscreen and it has grazes, for want of better words, following the tracks of the whipers.

Question: Is there any way to polish these marks out, will it depend on the severity before you could give me an answer, is it easier to replace the windscreen and if so... *gulp* how much would I be looking at for a new windscreen?

I got my dc5r sreen done for $300 trade. Done by the people who do the same job for local honda dealer and it was a great job. My cousin had also had dc5r sreen done poorly and paid $500ish(spilt black sicaflex on red recaro). Not sure about polishing but this may help u with price range.

Comment

I had the same problem on my daily civic before, I just got a new one because i couldn't fix the problem, cost me 220 bucks installed.
      CARSFORHOPE

Comment

depends how deep the grazes are. If they aren't that deep you can probably get it fix at a window place. Or just replace the whole thing.

Comment

Working...
        X