dc2r rear seat removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dc2r rear seat removal

what does this involve? i had a brief look yesterday, do the inside plastic rear quarter panels have to be removed? is there a fairly streightforward way of doing it without pulling appart half the interior? pls help!
    "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

very simple..

1) fold seats down ..
    2) there are 2 fat plastic clips that sit between your seats and the "swivel" point.. you should be able to see them .. pull them out ..
    3) now you should have enough room to push each side of the seat .. and lift it up so it no longer is attached.. thats the 2 upright pieces
    4) the bottom piece is held down by 1 10mm bolt, a bit off center to the driver side..
    5) the bottom piece should now be free but may need a little playing around with to get this out ..

should take about 5 minutes..
    if u wanted to strip out the panels, seat belts .. theres a bit more work there..
    not a big prob though..
    Farewell TYP88R

Comment

thankyou so much!

..honestly, i love clubITR. so helpful, knowledgable and friendly..ahh.

Comment

=)
        Farewell TYP88R

Comment

done!

Comment

what does it weigh?

Comment

i remember tinks had a set of exact weights..
              but i did a rough calc a few years back ..
              all the rear trim, seats, spare, seat belts .. comes in between 30-40kgs
              Farewell TYP88R

Comment

Working...
              X