Fog Lights & Intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fog Lights & Intake

Hey guys, i was planning on getting fog lights for my car and also the injen intake but another member told me that i cant because the injen intake needs the hole for the air. Is there any other intake that doesn't require the hole that is just as good or better then injen?

Thanks in advance

not sure.. but on my type s.. i got fog lights, and my injen runs perfectly !
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

I don't believe you need the hole for the air, there are plenty of other holes in the bumper for air to enter. Just be aware that you will need to remove both your brake ducts for the fog lights, or just one of them if you only get the intake.

Comment

I have 2 sets of Raybrig fog/spots that I was thinking of putting on my car (one set tinted blue, other is gold colour) but cant decide if I really need them (and which colour looks better), unless you do a lot of country driving I would just do the air intake

Comment

fog lights extra weight !

Comment

Fog lights = Not cool!

Comment

fog lights = not needed in sydney.

there is fog once in a blue moon
              Blaze Orange

Comment

Even if there is fog, why would you want people to see you, its the best time to pull over, have a Smoke ;-) and no1 can tell the difference between the smoke & the fog & good luck trying to find were its comming from!

Comment

Sorry for the really late reply hahaha
                  brought some foggies from a ozhonda member
                  and hopefully purchasing the Injen CAI soon
                  ill keep you guys updated

Comment

bling factor really, looks good but get pull over for using it over here in perth. i would assume its the same in melbourne no?
                    bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Working...
                    X