cold water on exhaust noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cold water on exhaust noise

does any one have the issue on there dc5 ITR with an aftermarket exhaust when driving in the rain water splashes on the exhaust and it makes the vibrating noise.

if found a bit of info on RSX Forums but was wondering if any one has a solution on this

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread...+exhaust+issue

Happens to me also (Fujitsubo), like you said only when it rains real heavily. i dont worry about it to much because i know theres not an easy solution for a fix.

Comment

fair enough i have the Fujitsubo as well. so it doesn't really hurt any thing just noisy?

Comment

Originally posted by spyda00 View Post
        fair enough i have the Fujitsubo as well. so it doesn't really hurt any thing just noisy?
        precisely

Comment

I've never had that problem before.

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
            I've never had that problem before.
            are you using the stock exhaust n cat? drives me crazy some times

Comment

There is like a 11ty billion page thread over on OzHonda about this. I've never experianced it myself

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
                There is like a 11ty billion page thread over on OzHonda about this. I've never experianced it myself
                i got to 9 pages on RSX and still no solution so i give up lol

Comment

Originally posted by spyda00 View Post
                  i got to 9 pages on RSX and still no solution so i give up lol
                  Im pretty sure its just got to do with the way the exhaust was built, kinda like when heavy rain hits a metal line on a suspenion bridge, it loosens it unless its got water grooves cut into it??? if you get what im saying?

Comment

Working...
                  X