Hasport Mounts vs Innovative Mounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hasport Mounts vs Innovative Mounts

This is something I have read and read and read ...

Everyone seems to say that the innovative mounts are a great cost effective alternative to hasport mounts which normaly retail around the $500-$600US.. I've found them for USD$300 billet mounts, similar price to Innovative. Anything I'm missing out on here or are Hasport really the bees knees? Also comes with three mounts, rear left and right... Guessing I need to replace the other two mounts as well, any suggestions?

I'm likely to go 60a as I am a little worried that vibration will be too intense for passengers with the 70a stuff, but again -- What do you think? Worth just getting the street stuff which I hear is quite stiff anyhow?

I have no experience with Hasport mounts but my Innovative 85a mounts do the job. Fitment was pretty good and my engine hasn't fallen out yet.

Unless you are doing a lot of drag racing I doubt you will want anything higher than 60a for a street/track car. I have ridden in a DC5 with 60a Innovative mounts and the difference between them and the 85a mounts in mine is very noticable, my CD player skips a lot and the amount of cabin noise is significant whereas the 60a were not noticably different to just running ESMM motor mount inserts.

Comment

I have hasport mounts but I can't remember the rating so I'll have to ask my friend again.

It seems to be fine for me but then again I'm used to my car being extremely bumpy with sounds coming from everywhere. The only bad thing is that my mirrors vibrate like crazy on idle or while stopped and i can't use them unless I'm holding on to them. I haven't driven a K series with any other mounts so I can't exactly comment on the before and after effects its had.

Comment

Both are great mounts. If you can get hasport for that price go with them.
        BYP Racing & Developments
        Built. Tuned. Driven
        Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

I've got 85a Innovative billet in my car. I think they're maybe even overkill for a circuit car. They'd be great for drag racing though.

I remember The Dave wanting to get 95a in his DC2. He's so hardcore.

Comment

Originally posted by SPL_K View Post
            I have hasport mounts but I can't remember the rating so I'll have to ask my friend again.
            the colour tells you the rating...

60A Street (Red)
            75A Track (Black)
            85A Race (Grey)
            95A Extreme (Red)

(dunno what the difference between red and red is?)
            Last edited by tinkerbell; 24-01-10, 09:29 AM.
            ... retired/

Comment

im running innovative 60a street mounts, and so far nothing has gone wrong =), i recommend you get it doubt you will crack its pretty stiff, anything other than that would be overkill for street use
              Last edited by xQuizit; 24-01-10, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                the colour tells you the rating...

60A Street (Red)
                75A Track (Black)
                85A Race (Grey)
                95A Extreme (Red)

(dunno what the difference between red and red is?)
                That is true of Innovatives but is it also true of Hasport mounts?

Comment

it seems so...

http://www.hasport.com/
                  ... retired/

Comment

ok thanks guys .. Think I will opt for the 60a Hasport mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by m0nty View Post
                      I've got 85a Innovative billet in my car. I think they're maybe even overkill for a circuit car. They'd be great for drag racing though.

I remember The Dave wanting to get 95a in his DC2. He's so hardcore.
                      It was actually 100a full solid.

"Understeer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and oversteer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car.
                      Horse power is how fast you hit the wall, torque is how far you take the wall with you."

Comment

lol -- yeah, i'll get the street ones and get the solid ones later when car is retired :P

Comment

Originally posted by Chi View Post
                          It was actually 100a full solid.
                          Man he makes hardcore look soft.

Comment

lol @ Monty -- Thats almost sigworthy.

Comment

i got 62a's and i cant even feel vibration at all 99% of the time..

hasports all the way man!

Comment

Working...
                              X