DC5 Change Licence Plate Bulb?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5 Change Licence Plate Bulb?

Just wondering how you go about changing the rear licence plate bulb, as one of mine is out. I read that people say you just push the black housing off, or you take off the clear cap, but none of this seems to work. The cap is pretty fragile and when i tried to pull the housing off it felt like I was going to snap the thing off! It's meant to be "easy" but noone I've asked at meets has been able to show me.

Yeah it's a bit confusing taking it off the first time.

But get a flat-head screwdriver, and pop open the clear caps, using the tabs on each side.

Comment

yeah, use a falt head, n u push one of the short sides out. After the first time, you'll see why i said one of the short sides.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

So these are the black parts that are connected to the bumper? (Well the extra plastic bit surrounding the licence plate) Or is it further in?

Comment

in between the black plastic and the clear plate light cover, put the flat head driver in and push it to the left (left side), the clear light cover should drop out.

Comment

Yeah i found you pop out the clear part. I've been thinking it's the black part.

Comment

Working...
            X