exhaust decesion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exhaust decesion

hi guys, wondering if i can get your opinion on something.

i'm looking into buying a exhaust system, i have a DC5 S and are interested in these exhaust such as the Fujitsubo RM01A , Power getter , Amuse T1 or the mugen Twinloop.

All look great and dont have enough information to pick one myself so i'm asking what u guys think, and the experinces you guys have. and what u guys recommand.

thanks in advance

infusionz_

Want loud or quiet? All aren't bad, Amuse is the loudest of them, I think RM01A is quietest, Power Getter and Twinloop both relatively quiet but roar when you floor it.

Comment

i recommend the RM01A

quiet but very noticeable when WOT. Gains from low to mid range torque as well
      Blaze Orange

Comment

i like my rmo1a, its not to loud and does sound a bit crap when driving normally but is great at WOT. power getter is the best sounding one i think but it looks shit with that gay long ass tip.
        gotta ask yourself what you want?
        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

man thats funny 'decesion'

honestly, do it once do it right, personally i would just go custom.. the price of off the shelf catbacks are so expensive.

just save your money and save for a nice header and cat aswell.

1 vote custom!
          Last edited by dr.k20z1; 22-12-09, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X