gruppem help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gruppem help

hi i recently got the intake installed, just abit pnoid as to when it is raining i'm scared water is getting sucked into the engine.

also when i revving very low at say 1 and half to 2 rpm or when going up hill slow i hear rattling, i'm scared that it is the intake and it will snap off or something.

i have got it installed by a professional he said it will be okay, but just want to know what u guys think.

thanks in advance

infusionz_

the drain hole has been covered 1000 + times.Guarantee you wont find a thread on any forum with hyrdo lock issue due to rain.

avoid rattling by, changing engine mounts, OEM induction hose is the common thing to reduce rattle. You can't eliminate it without cushion tape etc as the engine moves back and forward
    GruppeM Australian Distributor
    w. http://xposed.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by infusionz View Post
      hi i recently got the intake installed, just abit pnoid as to when it is raining i'm scared water is getting sucked into the engine.

also when i revving very low at say 1 and half to 2 rpm or when going up hill slow i hear rattling, i'm scared that it is the intake and it will snap off or something.

i have got it installed by a professional he said it will be okay, but just want to know what u guys think.

thanks in advance

infusionz_
      Thats normal for the gruppeM. Aftermarket mounts won't stop the rattles either.
      Last edited by T-BaGGeR; 17-12-09, 11:46 PM.

Comment

wish i could afford to pay $1000+ for and intake that fckin rattles
        02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Working...
        X