Where to: Install BC N+ Coilovers - SYdney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to: Install BC N+ Coilovers - SYdney

Hey guys, looking for a reputable mechanic to install my coilovers for dc5. Cheers

ps will be getting wheel alignment somewhere else!
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

where abouts are you located ?
    Arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics.. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Comment

south west.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Dont mind trave;lling round sydney. jsut want to getit done right. or in asian terms...get it dung white
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

topone, arncliffe is good. ask for dedy.

theres also a reputable wheel alignment down the road. Heasmans steering.
          Arguing online is like competing in the Special Olympics.. Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Comment

how much does topone charge u know?
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Originally posted by daviee17 View Post
              topone, arncliffe is good. ask for dedy.

theres also a reputable wheel alignment down the road. Heasmans steering.
              You say that like you can just walk into Heasmans and get a wheel alignment while you wait. They're generally booked two weeks in advance. Probably a bit of overkill for a street registered daily driver. Jax at Liverpool would suffice for this application. They're done my car, and others a few times.

Comment

not 100% sure but roughly under 200. 95998965. he can give u the price over the fone and usually work around your time.

Comment

~ $200??? tahts reasonable
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

200 is good. alot of places charge 100$ an hour and usually (for some reason) takes 3-4 hours.
                    bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Touge Tune. He'll let you watch and/or help, you can chat and have beers with him. Work is done after hours, so IMO it's more convienient, and more relaxed. Oh and price is good aswell.

Originally posted by ChargeR
                      Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Working...
                      X