X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coilovers question - DC5

hey boysssssss

Im looking to get some coilovers for my type s

Im gonna get N+. Its coming with Top ball mounts and a rear camber kit, just wondering:

Is there such thing as a requirement for a front camber kit for dc5?

Sorry for my noob question as my boyfriend also wanted to know.
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
    hey boysssssss

Im looking to get some coilovers for my type s

Im gonna get N+. Its coming with Top ball mounts and a rear camber kit, just wondering:

Is there such thing as a requirement for a front camber kit for dc5?

Sorry for my noob question as my boyfriend also wanted to know.
    The pillow top mounts that your coilovers are coming with will allow for a little bit of adjustment of your front camber which should be enough for street usage. On the zeals and tein flexes, I was able to run about -2.5 degrees with just just the pillow top mounts alone.

Unless if you're looking to run something beyond -2.5ish camber, I would say not to worry about also running front camber bolts.
    Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Originally posted by mugsee View Post
      The pillow top mounts that your coilovers are coming with will allow for a little bit of adjustment of your front camber which should be enough for street usage. On the zeals and tein flexes, I was able to run about -2.5 degrees with just just the pillow top mounts alone.

Unless if you're looking to run something beyond -2.5ish camber, I would say not to worry about also running front camber bolts.
      Nearly there Mugsee, N+ don't have camber adjustable upper mounts. They have the slotted upper hole on the strut where it mounts to the knuckle. This will allow for heaps of camber adjustment but make sure your alignment guy torques the bolts up correctly as they are liable to slip.

You probably won't need anything additional to adjust the front camber to your liking.

Comment

Ahh ok, well basically this is just for a street car - only wnated coilovers so my car can be slammed.

Is this all i need in regards to changing my suspension; nothing else:

Buddy Club Damper, Rear camber Kit and Ball Joint

Cheers
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
          Nearly there Mugsee, N+ don't have camber adjustable upper mounts.
          Ahh, just realised with t-baggers pic from his FS thread; http://forum.clubitr.com.au/attachme...3&d=1257313716

My bad

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
          Ahh ok, well basically this is just for a street car - only wnated coilovers so my car can be slammed.

Is this all i need in regards to changing my suspension; nothing else:

Buddy Club Damper, Rear camber Kit and Ball Joint

Cheers
          That is all you need. You should also be able to reuse your stock ball joint.
          Official ClubITR Sponsor: www.autosphere.com.au - For all your maintenance, oils and track needs.

Comment

Thanks guys!
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Working...
            X