headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

headlights

has anybody aimed/adjusted their headlights properly? or replaced headlights and had to re-aim them? how is this done? any do's and dont's? how high should your cut-off be so as to not blind oncoming traffic? of course im talking about the DC2R projector headlights. any pics would be good.

Sam
    - MAR '01 DC2 INTEGRA TYPE R
    - '86 BMW E30 318i CABRIOLET

the manual is (i hope) here: http://downloads.hondatech.info/Auto...e%20Manual.zip

page 23-169... we don't have the USDM bubble alignment, so you have to use the wall measurements...
    ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by hayesam View Post
      any do's and dont's?
      do aim it to the left (not right like USDM)

don't use HID's
      ... retired/

Comment

thanx for the reply and link, ive already had a look at the manual, i had a go the other week adjusting the horizontal/diagonal bolts and my lights kinda look like \___ \___ is it normal for them to give off a sorta 'L' shape of light? i assumed that it should be a straight more horizontal even line, but have read on other forums its to light up the left side of the road to make street signs more visible? are factory adjusted light patterns straight?(horizontal)
        - MAR '01 DC2 INTEGRA TYPE R
        - '86 BMW E30 318i CABRIOLET

Comment

Originally posted by hayesam View Post
          bolts and my lights kinda look like \___ \___ is it normal for them to give off a sorta 'L' shape of light?
          did you actually look in the manual or not?

i even gave you the page number...

that is obviously for one light...

see teh simialrity to your \___\___
          Attached Files
          ... retired/

Comment

Working...
          X