difference between dc5r vs dc5s struts/suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

difference between dc5r vs dc5s struts/suspension

is one superior to the other? couldnt find an answer, also does anyone know how much it usually cost to get all four replaced?

im pretty sure the dc5r has stiffer setup???
    k20A DC2R

Comment

Originally posted by IBBI View Post
      is one superior to the other? couldnt find an answer, also does anyone know how much it usually cost to get all four replaced?
      2nd hand wouldnt cost you a lot
      - Project R -

Comment

google and wiki is your friend.

The Type S had revised suspension and i believe is considered to be superior compared to the earlier Type R Sussy.
        sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

ahhh...reason is i want to lower my car coz its a big like a 4x4 with 19z on it.....i just need some low springs but there is a forum member selling his struts with springs for a good price....sorry i didnt mean how much to buy but rather how much to put it on ie. labour..

thanks

Comment

19's is hectic styles, pics? ;D specs?

Anyways someones selling aftermarket stuff or stock stuff? I am mildly confused.

Why not call up somewhere near you where you would actually go to get it installed for a quote?

Comment

dont lower it lol

Comment

yeh some one is selling stock typer struts with lowered suspension super lows or something like that...

i can get it lowered 1-1.5 inch from tempe with pedders suspension for around 350......they said they cant do lower and ill need to take it esle where that can cost above 500.......thats a bit price IMO......i think 1-1.5 inch will be sufficient/ drivable....

ill have to wait for the weekend for pics but its 5 spoke, look like the monaro rims but nicer.....not a huge fan but it still looks good, i would rather have dish or some nice racing rims......so if anyone ones to trade coz these have cost me $1100 to date....

Comment

You wouldnt want to go any more lower than 1.5" on the front & 2" drop on the rear.

Comment

Working...
                  X