Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chip for petrol motors

http://cgi.ebay.es/Performance-Chip-...d=p3286.c0.m14

Any one know this?? How does it works?? any one have it in the car??

to be honest mate dont bother....waste of time and money....spend ur money on a bottle of octane boost....

Comment

I have a diesel motor, i'm question this for a question of a friend. Thanks

Comment

yeah ma mate got somethin like that off ebay it was crap man....so tell ur buddy not to bother lol just fale ebay stuff...just tricks computer to think its gettin diff air mass or somethin like that

Comment

finally this is shit, right? better an induction kit

Comment

correct its shit...lol and yes better to get induction

Comment

Wow, the seller its power seller. Did you see that?

Thanks for the info

Comment

WTH Ive never seen such a lame thing in my life it must be a scam,,, you cant gain 25HP form that thing as it said for a integra. i cant believe its got made in Germany on it no way
                Living The Midnight Dream

Comment

Originally posted by B.ITR.00 View Post
                  WTH Ive never seen such a lame thing in my life it must be a scam,,, you cant gain 25HP form that thing as it said for a integra. i cant believe its got made in Germany on it no way
                  be great but wouldnt it lol

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
                    be great but wouldn't it lol
                    yeah it would,,, oh well my new exhaust will be here soon. now that's going to actually give a gain not to mention sound good

Comment

yeah im considering skunk 2 power flow sick of standard sound haha...but yea as for the chip...anyone would be crazy to believe they make them sort of gains...not to mention if u own a honda...u gotta buy the best for the best...thats my theory anyway ..

Comment

I don't think so too, for that i aks here. And i think the same that DC2RKID. I'm finding yet the best centralite for my car. I have dudes for a centralite or a repro

Comment

Do you think if i put an exhaust in my car it can have a good sound? my car is a civic type s 2.2 i-ctdi (diesel). I'm finding too a induction kit but i don't find it for my car.

Comment

a traditional diesel makes them sound really farty or truck like...... Honda's new diesel i don't know as its very different to any other diesel out there .... good question

Comment

Originally posted by Xose View Post
                              Do you think if i put an exhaust in my car it can have a good sound? my car is a civic type s 2.2 i-ctdi (diesel). I'm finding too a induction kit but i don't find it for my car.
                              not sure that induction on diesel will do much man cause there on full suck all the time lol its the fuel that regulates the revs...im not sure how a zorst would sound ey

Comment

Working...
                              X