Carbon fibre bonnet civic FN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xose View Post
    Thanks to all for the info, i dont understand all info, because i'm spanish and my english is limited. I want put this in my car because i want lose weight and the color of my car is plate. It looks awesome with the carbon bonnet. In short, the bonnet can't be ADR approved, right?

Thanks
    I've never seen an ADR approved Carbon Bonnet, and usually police officer wont know what's legal and what's not, so they just give you a defect notice anyway. (My friend received a defect sticker for grounding wires, go figure) I take the approach that it's legal till you're caught

there wont be much weight difference between OEM bonnet and wet carbon bonnet, few Kg at best as the bonnet is not that big to begin with. Can't argue with the look part, shiny carbon what color is your car?

Comment

My car is silver gray. When i have time, i'm will looking to aprove the bonnet, i will speak with a friend. I hope aprove it.

Comment

Looks very hot on red ;D

Comment

It's true!! hey, any one know where can i get a pirate gp kit? the gp kit from honda dealer its very expensive!!!!

Thanks!!

Comment

any one can answer de last question??

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X