SRS AIR BAG LIGHT.. how to reset??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SRS AIR BAG LIGHT.. how to reset??

i was checking fuses yesterday while trying to get my new cd deck to work last night and after chasing wires ect and changing fuses started checking them and found one that didnt light up on both sides?? without thinking to look i took it out and checked it.. and it was fine lmao..
    only afterwards did i realise it was the srs air bag fuse..

unfortunatly now the srs air bag light is on and i dont kno how to turn it off?? and i dont kno how to reset it..

anyone have any ideas??

From memory If you have the standard ECU you'll need to visit a dealer to clear the codes.

Comment

DC2 or DC5? I have posted the procedure for DC5 somewhere here before I think. Here is what the manual has to say on the matter for DC2, if you want the whole manual then go sign up at hondahookup.com:

EDIT: I wouldn't go messing with this stuff without some idea of what you are doing. The potential for expensive mistakes is high .
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ChargeR; 19-08-09, 09:26 PM.

Comment

u are the man tom

Comment

deserves a prize... useful info right there
          bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

haha very much.. unfortunatly i have a dc2r so0 the problem still remains.. anyone else have anyideas?? otheriwse ill be going honda sumtime next week ot get it fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by DC:53:XX View Post
              haha very much.. unfortunatly i have a dc2r so0 the problem still remains.. anyone else have anyideas?? otheriwse ill be going honda sumtime next week ot get it fixed.
              Did you read the manual as I advised above? I doubt the Australian DC2Rs are any different to the USDM DC2Rs, so the procedure above should work.

Comment

reading is over-rated...
                ... retired/

Comment

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=58697

Comment

Working...
                  X