Digital Diesel Tuning Chip Honda 2.2 i-CTDI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Digital Diesel Tuning Chip Honda 2.2 i-CTDI

Hi, i would like know if any one have this tuning chip in your car, and it isn't this tuning chip another one. How long you take this in your car? it can be bad to the motor? how many bhp more have?

Any person have this can put more information in this thread?

I want put any of this to win BHP but i'm not very sure

Cheers, thanks

My guess is your from Europe somewhere?

In Australia Diesel cars aren't very "popular" amoungst tuners, and even then, when it comes to smaller FWD hatch backs, we really only have the VW Golf, and a few other Euro cars with diesel engines.

We have NO diesel Honda's in Australia.

Comment

Diesel Market share is growing. Honda and Subaru are the only top 10 manufacturers that don't offer diesel cars. It's their loss.

Comment

oh, i dont know this, here they are very popular with people like me, i must run a lot of km to go my job.

And there are this for the petrol cars¿? (in 1.8 i-vtec cars)

Thanks

Comment

with more power comes more fuel consumption

Comment

Nope. Diesels can be tuned for more torque and power and still retain excellent fuel economy. I've seen a reflashed Golf TDI gain 36kW and 90nm and actually reduce fuel consumption. Diesels are amazing things.

Comment

wow serious thats crazy ....there starting to take over aint they...and there startin to go really well ..test drove a passat turbo diesel a while bak and i was amazed ...they get up and go!

Comment

ejjeje i want put this in my car, but i need a good centralite or a good reprogramation, but i don't know where can buy this. I have friends that have a 1.8 i-vtec and they want put this in your car, but there aren't items for this. i hear there are any but it cost arround 900€.

any one can say me where can buy this for my car? (diesel) i want a good centralite for may car, i don't want broke the motor.

thanks!!

Comment

and a question more, why do you haven't diesel cars in australia? do you have only petrol??

bye

Comment

Working...
                  X