Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i look into the for sale section?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i look into the for sale section?

hey guys ive been and clubitr member for like a month now and cannot look into the For sale/wanted/trade section? any help?

Why can't I see the forsale forum?
    To minimise users signing up to post things forsale, you need a minimum of X posts before you can see the forum

Please do not ask how many posts are needed as this will result in a ban.

We trust you will enjoy the other sections of the forum and hope your intention of signing up is solely not to visit the forsale forum. If our trust is misplaced, and you do use ClubITR simply for buying/selling stuff, you will be warned and banned if you continue.

Please feel free to post an *introduction* thread, this is a GREAT way to get known AND get your post count up!

Comment

thansk DvS-

but also show raysvtec where to find that info:

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/faq.php
      ... retired/

Comment

isnt there a way to block users to post for sale post however still be able to view them or even put up a wanted post......not trying to stir up anything but like for me im a week old owner of a dc5s and also need a few parts.....i aint waiting a month....lol.......

Comment

feel free to do an intro thread and ask for any advice or parts that you require.....I'm pretty sure you will have some kind of reply from there.....Welcome to the forum anywayz
          Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
          1)ブレーキを踏む
          2)クラッチを切る
          3)シフトダウンしなから、
            アクセルをぶかす
          4)クラッチをつなぐ
          :blah:
          インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
          人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Working...
          X