type r honda badges to type s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

type r honda badges to type s

are the oem type r honda badges a straight replacement for the standard honda badges on a type S, as in, do the pins match?

there are no pins, they are just double sided tape

Comment

now why would you do that! haha

Comment

Originally posted by 45SET View Post
        there are no pins, they are just double sided tape
        What about the front "Type R" badge in the grill on the 05-07 cars, is that also held on with just double sided tape?

Comment

im talking about the red honda badge, not the "type R" badge, it makes the car look imperial haha, if there was an oem badge with a black backing like the type s steering wheel i would get it but there isnt...like below

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JDM-R...Q5fAccessories

the ad says you may need to cut the pins in the badges to fit the holes in the trunk??
          Last edited by stevan; 30-06-09, 11:04 PM.

Comment

oo hahahahah i think its pretty easily done! sikaflex does wonders :P use some tape to hold it until it dries!

Comment

the problem with sikaflex and any other strong adhesive is that when some little prick decides that they'd like to have your shiny red badge they would seriously damage the paint etc trying to remove it.
              T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by stevan View Post
                are the oem type r honda badges a straight replacement for the standard honda badges on a type S, as in, do the pins match?
                did 1 yesterday, yes it is straight replacement!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                  What about the front "Type R" badge in the grill on the 05-07 cars, is that also held on with just double sided tape?
                  Held onto the grill with plastic clips... which are easily removeable... but he wasn't talking about that.

Link to front Type R badge

But I do know of a mumber (Previous owner of my front bar) who used double sided tape to put a Type R badge on his front grill

Comment

Working...
                  X