This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dc2r & Dc5r

i was cruising on hume highway few weeks bak and a dc5r lined me up at a set of lights in my dc2r i had one passenger and my car is dead stock..and the other fella sound like he had zorst and pod..and it was just him in his car and yeah we raced and i beat him fair and square so my q is ..are dc5 ment to be any faster or slower then a dc2 or was this guy just really crap at driving ?

stock to stock.....DC2R>DC5R........
    modded DC5R>DC2R
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

thanks

cheers for the reply man ...why is it that dc5 comes out on top once modded is it due to the age of the dc2 that suppliers dont make much stuff for them anymore or is the whole i-Vtec setup

Comment

the k20 engine responds better to mods thats why. newer more efficent engine. but in your case you still beat it :P
        Blaze Orange

Comment

pffffff dc2r ftmfw
          DCIIR

Comment

women drive dc2r

blokes = dc2r
            DCIIR

Comment

Originally posted by Absolut R View Post
              women drive dc2r

blokes = dc2r
              ^^^lol, From that, does that mean: Bi's drive DC5R's?
              Deano.

Comment

You guys are so funny. I'll stick by the DC2 being the quickest with a big budget (equal budget both cars) due to chassis setup i.e. double wishbone front and rear. You can do a whole lot more with that setup than macpherson strut. And its lighter from the factory.
                I don't like the feel of the DC5-R, feels like a 'dampened' driving experience.

Have there been any Best Motoring DVD's (or similar) with Togue between modded DC5R and DC2R? I'd be very interested .. I know there was a wicked DC2-R with some wild setup options that work very well for it .. Can't remember the bloody tuner!

I mean, there is a CRX around that will destroy any dc2r & dc5r around a track purely because it weighs 750kg or something.. Therefore the CRX is a better car???

Comment

what the hell does absolut r mean ?? :S

Comment

For the record DC2RKID, if you wanna talk about street racing go to OH. That kind of talk is not allowed here. If you wanna know what is faster take it to the track.

A large portion of members here are JSCC members and do not condone any discussion like this on the boards.
                    Last edited by m0nty; 21-06-09, 12:05 PM.

Comment

sorry just assumed it was technical im new to all this so i wasnt sure where to go..

Comment

do u live ur life a quarter mile at a time? for those 15 seconds... ur free?

DC5R with mods probably faster than DC2R with the same mods... but its really as you say... the other driver probably worse than you in driving.

here is a vid for you... enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQwHKNGDbE

Comment

haha that was a mad call raydc2r :P cheers for the link

Comment

thats a good link but there far from stock bro lol thanks anyway dude

Comment

yeah its just to show with similar mods, it still comes down to the driver too in some cases...

Comment

Working...
                              X