No announcement yet.

Mugen intake Toda headers Fujitsubo RM01A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's not including shipping + taxes (shipping those exhaust and header is not cheap)

Better off asking Adrian at Toda (9604 4421) for a price
    CARSFORHOPE

Comment

they cant ship rm01a due to size from japan..... better to source locally

Comment

okay then,
        how about those other parts would adrian from toda be able to source those parts for me ?

Comment

Originally posted by lDeVillish View Post
          okay then,
          how about those other parts would adrian from toda be able to source those parts for me ?
          yes he can, just give him a call
          CARSFORHOPE

Comment

Don't forget to pick up a Manifold hanger, 2.5" flange and matching donut gasket for your Headers as well. Mine didn't come with these stuff

The stock manifold hanger doesn't fit the todas, you probably wanna look at a hi-flow Cat as well, i recommend precision industries metal cat .

Comment

Originally posted by chucks View Post
              Don't forget to pick up a Manifold hanger, 2.5" flange and matching donut gasket for your Headers as well. Mine didn't come with these stuff

The stock manifold hanger doesn't fit the todas, you probably wanna look at a hi-flow Cat as well, i recommend precision industries metal cat .
              thanks mate much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by lDeVillish View Post
                can someone tell me please where i can get these parts from.

Mugen intake

Toda headers

Fujitsubo RM01A

Any help much appreciated

Thank you
                Why are you going for overpriced JDM products?

There are heaps of better products out there that a much cheaper and will perform the same if not better..Try the US brands

Hit up JDMyard for those product. He will have a nice total waiting for you
                BYP Racing & Developments
                Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
                STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

Bend over. LOL..

Last time i heard was 1700 for toda headers. 1k + mugen airbox + 1k for exhaust.

Why not buy replica mugen airbox, someone selling on the forum for 400? Same shit just stick mugen stick on it and call it real if you like.

Headers, plenty on the market around the 800-1k mark. Perform similar IF NOT better then toda headers for less the price. Acutalling there is a toda style header in the US which cost half of a real toda header and performs 99% the same.

Spend the money saved and buy yourself a ECU and tune the bugger.
                  BYP Racing & Developments
                  Built. Tuned. Driven
                  Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

Originally posted by fatboyz39 View Post
                    Bend over. LOL..

Last time i heard was 1700 for toda headers. 1k + mugen airbox + 1k for exhaust.

Why not buy replica mugen airbox, someone selling on the forum for 400? Same shit just stick mugen stick on it and call it real if you like.

Headers, plenty on the market around the 800-1k mark. Perform similar IF NOT better then toda headers for less the price. Acutalling there is a toda style header in the US which cost half of a real toda header and performs 99% the same.

Spend the money saved and buy yourself a ECU and tune the bugger.
                    So i could buy similar parts that would be just as good.

which parts could i use if i wanted to save some money.

that fujitsubo exhaust sounds preeety nice though, i wanted to get the twin loop exhaust but i was told its too quiet.

Comment

Mugen airbox is far superior to the replica.

The replica doesn't come with the velocity stack, nor the proven research.

I bought a set of the replica tri y headers or whatever, and quality wise it doesn't even compare to the toda headers. You get what you pay for with aftermarket parts.

I ended up sticking with my mugen headers. Although if another Toda header group buy were to come along i'd jump in.
                      /Oo ___H___ oO\
                      |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

my 2c u get what u pay for. i had maximworks 4-2-1 headers sourced from japan through steve at centraxauto came with all the gaskets flanges and whatnot just direct bolt-on and excellent gains with stock airbox, mugen n1 ecu and fujitsubo powergetter.
                        mugen, maximworks, jun and toda seem to be the best 'bolt on' exh.mani for dc2r.
                        "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

Originally posted by chucks View Post
                          The stock manifold hanger doesn't fit the todas
                          Actually you're wrong...
                          Your problem is you purchased the incorrect model headers for your car.
                          AUDM DC2R's use 96 Spec headers for zero greif fitement.
                          The 98 Spec header is designed to be fited to the JDM 98 Spec ITR & replace the std JDM 4~1 header. The mising hanger is the hanger off this car the header was produced to fit.
                          So rather than re-invent the wheel, just buy the right ones.
                          TODA Performance Australia Pty Ltd
                          TODA Racing - TODA Power - FIGHTEX
                          Official Australian Distributors
                          Engine Building / Dyno tuning / Licenced Mechanical Workshop

Email: toda@todaracing.com.au

M-Factory - HALTECH - Hondata - EXEDY - WORK - Supertech - Crower

Comment

Working...
                          X