This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
    Steven do you have coilovers? If you dont, you wont be able to run an aggressive set up
    Not yet... I know you need coilovers...

But like all the boys mentioned above, That's why when it comes to those wheels i don't think 17's would look nice

Comment

Originally posted by steven93 View Post
      Not yet... I know you need coilovers...

But like all the boys mentioned above, That's why when it comes to those wheels i don't think 17's would look nice
      An agressive wheel set up without coilovers and associsting suspension componenets won't look good regardless if it's 17 or 18 inch.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Motorculture mobile app

Comment

This are my previous set up bbs lm 17x9 +35 on my car.

sigpic

Comment

^Are those regamasters 16's?

They look so small :/

Im thinking of possibly going regamasters, goddamnit its a hard decision =[

Comment

SSR MS1 hmmmmmmm

God i hate this!! why cant i have every wheel sitting infront of me so i can chooooose lol

Comment

^Are those regamasters 16's?

They look so small :/

Im thinking of possibly going regamasters, goddamnit its a hard decision =[
              No they are not. And they're for sale at this moment. Check Shakeel's for sale thread.

Edit - link:

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=11274

Comment

ah thanks dude...

I think i'll just go with MS1's in 18's but i think 18x9.5 +20 would be the biggest i could hold?

Comment

MS1 is nice. very very nice. I will own them one day. 18x9.5+20 is gonna be FTW. look into sussy and modified (shorter) tie rods first cos u will need them!
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

Originally posted by Symphorced View Post
                    An agressive wheel set up without coilovers and associsting suspension componenets won't look good regardless if it's 17 or 18 inch.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Motorculture mobile app
                    ... i didn't say i wasn't buying coils lmao, coils are easy just finding the perfect wheels =[

But yeah if i go dish rims etc 18's but if racing wheels etc 17's would be enough...

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
                      MS1 is nice. very very nice. I will own them one day. 18x9.5+20 is gonna be FTW. look into sussy and modified (shorter) tie rods first cos u will need them!
                      I have no idea what any of that is... by sussy you mean suspension/coilovers hopefully =[

Comment

I have no idea what any of that is... by sussy you mean suspension/coilovers hopefully =[
                        With those specs you will need shortened tie rods, as you will need to run a bit of camber so there will be less poke. With the amount of camber you're gonna run and you want your toe to be zero so you dont wear out your tyres faster. You will also need your rear guards rolled and rear camber kit. To run aggressive specs there is a lot of work that need to be done so you can make it fit nicely
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey guys, I'm getting a set of 17x9 +22. I'm thinking of running 235/45/17 or 225/45/17 tyres on them. Rear camber kit, rear guards rolled. What do you guys think? would i need anything else to fit these?

Comment

235/40/17 or 225/45/17 imo. run 225/45/17 so u dont run as much camber!
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

225/45/17 is the optimum size to run mate on 17x9+22 like alex said above you wont need to run as much camber. You will most likely need a set of todds modified tie rods along with the other things you mentioned
                              Have a read of my build thread

Comment

Is it possible to run this fitment without modified tie rods?

Comment

Working...
                                X