This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaRKNT View Post
    How would I go fitting 17x7 +38 on stock DC5-S suspension? I doubt an extra 7mm will sit outside the guards?

Not an aggressive fitment.
    that should fit just fine. as you said, it isn't aggressive at all. I doubt you'll be needing guard mods with those specs and especially just on stock sussy.

Comment

Originally posted by DaRKNT View Post
      How would I go fitting 17x7 +38 on stock DC5-S suspension? I doubt an extra 7mm will sit outside the guards?

Not an aggressive fitment.
      Those specs are fine. I was running 17x7.5 +33 without any modifications at all
      sigpic

Comment

Re: ◄◄◄◄ The Wheel Fitment Thread ►►►►

Cheers for the replies guys. Will hopefully buy the wheels I have in mind then!

Comment

◄◄◄◄ The Wheel Fitment Thread ►►►►

Sorry for being lazy and not reading through the thread but wondering if 17 X 8, +30 with 235/45/17 will fit on a stock DC5R?

Thanks!

Comment

Stock suspension? Should fit no issues.

Comment

Yup all stock. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DC5.Raven View Post
                Sorry for being lazy and not reading through the thread but wondering if 17 X 8, +30 with 235/45/17 will fit on a stock DC5R?

Thanks!
                I'm running 17 x 8 +31 with 235/40/17 (closer to stock rolling diameter than 45) and only needed my rears guards rolled once the car had been lowered.

On stock suspension at stock height you will have no issues
                My Dc5s thread

Comment

Just wondering would 17 x 9, +44 wrapped around 225/45/17 fit an EP3R with oem suspension? rear guards have already been rolled!

Thanks
                  IG: tonytr

Comment

Originally posted by iamtonee View Post
                    Just wondering would 17 x 9, +44 wrapped around 225/45/17 fit an EP3R with oem suspension? rear guards have already been rolled!

Thanks
                    Not without spacers, they will hit the trailing arm at the rear and probably the strut at the front. You'll need about 10mm spacers to make them work.

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
                      Not without spacers, they will hit the trailing arm at the rear and probably the strut at the front. You'll need about 10mm spacers to make them work.
                      so 10mm spacers front and rears :/
                      IG: tonytr

Comment

That's right, I wouldn't bother with that size. Try ~+30 for an EP3. +22 is a common 17x9 choice on a DC5, but from my experience it sticks out a bit much on an EP3.

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
                          That's right, I wouldn't bother with that size. Try ~+30 for an EP3. +22 is a common 17x9 choice on a DC5, but from my experience it sticks out a bit much on an EP3.
                          let me refer you to Tim's (symphorced) new build thread

Comment

17x9 +20

From memory Tim also agreed it was a bit much? (C'mon Tim back me up here)

Comment

I'm currently running 17x8 +45 on the rear and its pretty close to the trail arms I would image on 17x9 it will rub.
                              ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post

17x9 +20

From memory Tim also agreed it was a bit much? (C'mon Tim back me up here)
                                I love it. His gripshiftslide photo is my current wallpaper

Comment

Working...
                                X