Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ i don't think you will have any problems with that, its not a particularly aggressive spec

Comment

Gotcha, thanks!

Comment

You wont have any problem at all. i use to run 17x7.5 +40 all round and also 17x7.5+33 all round. All good fitment. not aggressive at all
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
          You wont have any problem at all. i use to run 17x7.5 +40 all round and also 17x7.5+33 all round. All good fitment. not aggressive at all
          Cheers

Comment

Would a 205 / 55 / 16 tyre fit on a 16 x 7 +35? I may buy some rims to swap with the stocks and would save $$ if I could just switch the tyre's over - I'm pretty sure I still have a fair bit of tread on them.

Comment

They should. Maybe need a slight stretch... but they should.

Comment

Originally posted by DaRKNT View Post
                They should. Maybe need a slight stretch... but they should.
                Thanks for the reply mate! I'm thinking Tempe Tyre's (or Kmart Auto if they can do it) but Tempe Tyre's have the best prices from what I've seen if I need to buy new ones.

Comment

My 17x9 +35 all round. Camber Setting F: -3 R: -3 wrapped in 235/45/17 All round. Also rear guards are rolled

Last edited by Hau; 08-11-12, 06:35 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks man! Forgive me for the n00b question but how is camber adjusted? I'm just sitting completely on stock and upgrading to Koni shocks/Eibach springs.

Comment

Originally posted by iamvinny View Post
                      Thanks man! Forgive me for the n00b question but how is camber adjusted? I'm just sitting completely on stock and upgrading to Koni shocks/Eibach springs.
                      rear you have to buy camber arms. front camber bolts or coilovers with camber tops. also lowering the car gives you natural camber
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                        rear you have to buy camber arms. front camber bolts or coilovers with camber tops. also lowering the car gives you natural camber
                        And that gives the wheel an angle or?

Comment

Originally posted by iamvinny View Post
                          And that gives the wheel an angle or?
                          it all depends on your alignment.
                          sigpic

Comment

do you guys reckon its possible to fit 17x10 + 18 on a dc5?... offset is one area im not very good at so any advice or replys are greatly appreciated!

Comment

I think it would be possible, as long as you're willing to do what it takes to fit them i.e. roll guards (possibly even pull them a bit?) and lots of camber.

Do you actually know what it'll look like on a dc5? Coz it's going to be sticking out from the guards heaps.

Comment

Originally posted by amee-reb View Post
                                do you guys reckon its possible to fit 17x10 + 18 on a dc5?... offset is one area im not very good at so any advice or replys are greatly appreciated!
                                Wouldn't bother with it on the rear, here's what it looks like on the front.

Originally posted by Charger aka Wheel Boss
                                I guess I should post this here too. My new wheel setup. Rear guards are rolled and front guards are flared. Camber is around -4.5 front and -2.5 rear, but I didn't measure my ride heights.

F: 17x10 +18 with 255/40R17
                                R: 17x9 +28 with 225/45R17

Comment

Working...
                                X